Monday, April 11, 2011

Cheat cheat cheat...

Week 5 was a bit CHEATY here in my house. *sigh* I went all that time without cheating, cause I knew it would mess up my diet, but then I DID cheat, and it didnt mess it up and I still lost... so now part of my brain is thinking "HEY I can eat a few crackers, and Ill be ok..." Or other various things that it decides I want a bite of. I think once you open the "cheat door" it stays open.
I still am debating how far I want to go on this plan. Obviously with buying a house, we need our money elsewhere, but on the other hand... I REALLY want to keep losing FAST so I can wear my smaller summer clothes in a couple months. Im figuring if I lose 10 lbs in April and 10 lbs in May Ill be fitting in quite a bit of it... Then I can start working out, and transitioning onto another more "real" plan. On the other hand... I cant be paying for this food, and then cheating. It doesnt make any sense!

So needless to say... NO CLUE!!!

I dug out much smaller tankini top that I wore about 6 or 7 years ago (yikes, that was a long time ago) and hung it up on the outside of my pantry... so if you come over and think Im odd, there is a reason its there lol! When I stumble to the pantry to munch on some crackers I will see it there and say WAIT A MINUTE!!!! Crackers wont help you fit in that... and hopefully then I will turn around and get a glass of water instead. LMAO!!!!

Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment