Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Houses houses houses

So this whole house shopping thing has been SO stressful! We are pretty low on our budget, because we dont want to be paying TONS Of money every month for a mortgage, and having to cut back on things etc... so its been HARD! I know that if we could spend another 20-30K it would be easier because there are better houses in that price range.
Everyone keeps telling me that I will know when I find my house, but I really think I wont find "my house" because of our price range LMAO! That being said... I think we found something pretty darn close.

This is a 4 bedroom with a basement, nice and roomy, and in great shape. It is a foreclosure and Im SHOCKED the condition its in, cause the other foreclosures I looked at were HORRIBLE!!! The only thing that is in my mind on this one is the backyard needs work. Its not fenced in, and you can see where water runs down the yard when it rains... so it was kind of muddy when we looked. Jon says we can put in some drainage and that will fix the problem, but it wont happen right away obviously. The yard does go back quite a bit too, but its wooded, so we would need to clear it out etc. HOWEVER there is a nice side yard, and a hill on the front yard... and its RIGHT smack dab at the end of a cul de sac, so the kids can play in the road on their bikes etc. And get this... its RIGHT Across the street from the pool!!! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! So anyways... we are going to put an offer on it, and see how that goes!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment